* [9front] Used to boot to rio, doesn't anymore
@ 2022-08-26  8:23 wakyct
From: wakyct @ 2022-08-26  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello, sorry for the vague subject, but after many hours of searching on this issue
I would very much appreciate some advice.

My week-old install used to boot to rio, but when I started it tonight, it hangs after
`ipconfig: no success with DHCP`; previously, it would boot to rio shortly after this
message (usually the laptop is not online). I can Del to a console.

When I first booted I had a phone plugged into the usb port; could this have screwed something up?
That's the only thing I can think of that changed in my boot process since the last
successful boot.

My sysinfo is at http://sysinfo.9front.org/src/471/body

I tried booting from the install usb iso, and it hangs at the message about resolving
dns at /net. The install usb boots through to rio on a different laptop.

I can read a different usb stick OK once I'm in the console.

Thanks for any help.

George