From: sirjofri+ml-9front@sirjofri.de
To: Eli Cohen <9front@9front.org>
Subject: Re: [9front] drawterm app for android 7.0 and up (hopefully)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 09:33:56 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hey Eli,

I can confirm the app does _not_ work on my Samsung Galaxy tablet
(SM-P600, Android version 5.1.1).

I have that thing rooted and thought about flashing it with more recent
android, I'm just unsure about if all apps I need will still run fine.

You cen test out different versions of android in the emulator that ships
with android studio, of course no real hardware there... Also there's an
android port to x86 (and I think also amd64) if you want to test more
things. Personally I wouldn't need them and I would be more glad if you
improve the app instead 😉.

sirjofri