Hello there, as I'm new to both Plan 9 and this list, here my fist (stupid) questions: I managed to install a standalone 9front terminal and add a local user. How to proceed from there? Is it possible to add a file/auth/... server to that configuration? As I have a Unix background of some years, I'd prefer to have some of the linux programs/tools I regularly use at hand until I getsome more experience, so I was glad reading of "linuxemu". Where to get it, how to install it? Is there a good (read: foolproof) guide on how to rebuild the system (OS, environment) and/or additional hints for porting device drivers to 9font? Thanks in advance Eckard -- :)