On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 06:27:56PM -0500, Matthew Veety wrote: > I've been working on making vt more vt100 compliant and work better with sys= > tems that "take advantage" of features that aren't implemented. Do you guys h= > ave bugs and shit that are bugging you that you would like me to work on whi= > le I'm fixing it? > resizing, how does it work? this is kind of a pipe dream since we have no SIGWINCH, but it would be neat if you can figure out a way get vt (and maybe ssh) to tell the remote end a resize occurred by sending a note, or something. mischief