On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 04:07:43PM +0900, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote: > > On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 10:16:46AM +0900, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote: > > > this file in secstore is like your keyring. > > i believe you can create it with: ipso factotum > > No, it doen't help. > same error message 'remote file factotum does not exist' appeared. sorry. i think you need to make it with the auth/secstore command directly. ipso is a wrapper script. so: touch factotum auth/secstore -p factotum # stores empty file ipso factotum # opens factotum file into editor > > I did auth/changeuser -n glenda (or other members), and got > changeuser: can't create user xxxxx: > '/mnt/netkeys/xxxxx' create prohibited why are you using -n? the manual says -n is for SecureNet database, which i believe is for hardware security token. see securenet(8). i think you want just auth/changeuser glenda. make sure you have keyfs(4) mounted first (which serves /mnt/keys). > > Indeed, ls -l /mnt doen't show /mnt/netkeys directory. > However, if I try to create it, system sat it already exist. the program mntgen(4) is used in /n and /mnt. its meant to be used for automatically creating mount points.