Now writing from win10 machine, because I cann’t use terminhal on the File/auth sever build from the sources of the last CDROM iso image. The error message is like: Mount: auth_proxy: auth_proxy rpc write: AS protocol botch Mount: mount /root: phase error protocol phase error: Read in state SneedTicket Then, I re-entered password, and kill the secstored on the auth server. The /mnt/factotum/ctl shows two lines of: key proto=p9sk1 user=glenda dom=….. key proto=dp9ik user=glenda dom=… I was asked dp9ik password from the terminal, and failed by password Missmatch. Any suggestions? Kenji Windows 10 版のメールから送信