On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:36:56 +0100, cinap_lenrek@felloff.net wrote: > you can test for arm as well using aijus 5e(1). > > -- > cinap Done. I ignored 1l and 2l, since neither have support for DUPOK symbols, even for text, but I built and minimally tested all other architectures. For amd64, I've rebuilt the os and run it. For 386 and arm, I've built some simple test programs with duplicated DATA initializations and run them. For mips and sparc, I rebuilt everything with my patches, and then built binaries with duplicated DATA sections. These binaries were not run, since I don't have a sparc or mips system. I also grabbed a check for a null symbol in GLOBL Patch attached. -- Ori Bernstein