* pico(1) reimplementation
@ 2020-03-06  7:37 User Qwx
From: User Qwx @ 2020-03-06  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

I wrote some time ago about some work I did to revive and fix some
issues in rsc's version of pico(1).

I have since reimplemented my own version several times in an effort to
fix other problems and add some features I've needed.

The current version is a small awk script (!) that does all that rsc's
version allowed and more.

A summary of the work so far, with examples:
http://nopenopenope.net/posts/pico

The code isn't available on contrib yet, the host seems unreachable.  It
can be found on my site or on github (sorry).  The page above link them.

Hope this proves useful to others.

Cheers,

qwx

* Re: [9front] pico(1) reimplementation