I added support for "glenda" key (the one that usually has Windows logo) support to kbdfs as an additional modifier to be used by whoever needs it. I use it with https://github.com/ftrvxmtrx/riow to get window management shortcuts although I plan to make riow depend solely on kbdfs change alone without having any rio mods by having a "filter" on top of kbdfs to intercept this modifier. If there is not much objection I would like to merge this change alone to 9front. Comments and ideas are welcome.