It seems like my first message failed to be sent to the list so I hope this one works. ----- Forwarded message from Jens Staal ----- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 23:17:24 +0200 From: Jens Staal To: 9front@9front.org Subject: [ports] updated zlib, libpng, libjpeg I aim to port libwebp later which is another image format supported by netsurf. I have not seen anything about netsurf being able to use libvpx for webm-based video but if that works it would be cool. libwebp also depends on libtiff and giflib. ----- End forwarded message -----