On Tue, 24 May 2022 16:39:28 +0000 Humm wrote: > Quoting RFC4263: Neat, but I have no clue how to configure process= in claws mail. Since application/x-troff-man is nonstandard, I'll just default it to text/troff and call it a day. > While much documentation for specific troffs indeed says that blank > lines have the same effect as `.sp 1`—they do implement that, after > all—that behavior is not ubiquitous. A warning is given, for > example, by mandoc. Quoting mandoc(1): There's disagreement from others, but we can all agree that .PP is the correct choice for new paragraphs. It has slightly shorter spacing than a blank line in page. Attached is the final revision for ori's patch man page. Thanks, Amavect