* [9front] Intel PRO/Wireless 2200bg
@ 2022-08-20 23:11 wakyct
From: wakyct @ 2022-08-20 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

I installed 9front for the first time, on a Thinkpad x41t. From what I've read
9front doesn't support the 2200bg wifi card, but maybe someone has done some
work to port the driver? I tried putting the iwi firmware from
firmware.openbsd.org in /lib/firmware and rebooting, but there is (not
surprisingly) still no wifi card listed in the boot messages.

Advice for porting drivers to 9front would be great as well, thanks in
advance for info on yet another wifi question.

George