* [9front] system mkfile changes
@ 2021-03-20 17:18 Amavect
From: Amavect @ 2021-03-20 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

All,

A while ago, I made some changes to the system mkfiles. I'd like to get them pushed.
Git them here:
https://git.sr.ht/~amavect/mkfilechanges
The tarball is:
https://git.sr.ht/~amavect/mkfilechanges/archive/master.tar.gz

The DOC file explains everything that is changed, but here's the highlights:
/sys/src/mkfile installall works
New %.cpus metarule builds for all $CPUS
Installs the compiler first
Reorganization in a logical order
Removing unneeded targets for 100 less lines of code

Thanks,
Amavect