* [9front] iwp9 streaming link
@ 2023-04-20 21:37 ori
From: ori @ 2023-04-20 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

tomorrow starting at 10 am, we'll be streaming to:

	https://bsdtv-player.secdn.net/theatre/c726dda9-ffb0-4afa-bf71-55cfc9ab7b67

For speaker questions, join #plan9 on irc.libera.chat,
we'll be watching the stream and relaying questions.

* Re: [9front] iwp9 streaming link
@ 2023-04-20 22:39 ` sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2023-04-20 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hey ori

Nice, thank you for giving us the link.

Will the sessions be recorded and uploaded for later use?

20.04.2023 23:46:49 ori@eigenstate.org: