Hello, I’m new to 9front and I’d like gain some practical experience on running a 9front installation. It seems that 9front.org servers are hosted at Ramnode. I thought that I’d start by installing a 9front cpu/file/auth-server on Ramnode for hosting my personal emails and web server just for fun. I can’t see 9front as an installation option so how should I proceed with the installation? What server plan (OpenVZ or KVM) you would recommend? http://ramnode.com/vps.php Are there other hosting providers that you can recommend? Is it possible to install 9front on DigitalOcean or GCE? Cheers, Kare