* [9front] committer notes
@ 2021-06-15 16:49 ori
From: ori @ 2021-06-15 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

sysupdate initializes the git repo using the
unauthenticated url -- if you want to push,
switch to the hjgit:// protocol. edit:

	/dist/plan9front/.git/config

so that the 'url=' line reads

	hjgit://git.9front.org/plan9front/plan9front

auth is done through the contrib auth
server; make sure you have an account
there and on the git.9front.org file
server in order to push.

the hg accounts were not automatically
transferred over.

* Re: [9front] committer notes
@ 2021-06-15 17:02 ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2021-06-15 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On June 15, 2021 12:49:14 PM EDT, ori@eigenstate.org wrote:
>sysupdate initializes the git repo using the
>unauthenticated url -- if you want to push,
>switch to the hjgit:// protocol. edit:
>
>	/dist/plan9front/.git/config
>
>so that the 'url=' line reads
>
>	hjgit://git.9front.org/plan9front/plan9front
>
>auth is done through the contrib auth
>server; make sure you have an account
>there and on the git.9front.org file
>server in order to push.
>
>the hg accounts were not automatically
>transferred over.

to request a password change or account, e-mail me.

sl

* Re: [9front] committer notes
@ 2021-06-16  9:36   ` cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2021-06-16  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> auth is done through the contrib auth server

which you need to setup in your local ndb, by adding
the following line to /lib/ndb/common:

authdom=yoyodyne auth=1ess.inri.net

> to request a password change or account, e-mail me.

once you have an account, you can manage your password
yourself using passwd(1) command like:

passwd user@yoyodyne

--
cinap