* [9front] mnt reform
@ 2022-07-06  7:51 william
From: william @ 2022-07-06  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

To those who created the mnt Reform image. sl,ori,cinap,sirjofri, and those I might be missing. Thanks!!!
You all rock!!!

Any ideas about how to get wifi working? I'm guessing way to early at this point.
How do the boot configs work aka '9fs 9fat'. I found '9fs dos' no files, I suspect I'm looking in the
wrong places probably paqfs(4). But I"m not exactly sure how that works.

Anyways thanks
-Will

* Re: [9front] mnt reform
@ 2022-07-06  9:43 ` sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2022-07-06  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

06.07.2022 09:51:12 william@thinktankworkspaces.com:
> To those who created the mnt Reform image. sl,ori,cinap,~sirjofri~, and
> those I might be missing. Thanks!!!
> You all rock!!!

Yes. Those people rock! I didn't do a thing though, I'm sure you mean
sigrid. 😉

I need time and help for the pinephone port though, but that's another
topic completely.

sirjofri

* Re: [9front] mnt reform
@ 2022-07-11  5:24   ` william
From: william @ 2022-07-11  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Yes, Sigrid rocks also.

Question?

I feel like I'm short on my sd card. How do I reclaim the extra space?

hjfs: (MB) free 648, used 1137, total 1785

I feel like I'm short. Its 32G