From: alex-ml@posteo.de
To: 9front <9front@9front.org>
Subject: Re: [9front] Booting without sd card (MNT Reform)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 12:52:41 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

I just wanted to try it without toggling the switch, since it reads
"should be positioned", but in the step before there is "9reform.u"
mentioned, which I can't find unfortunately (not even via "walk"). It
also seems that it's not an intermediate when using mk in
/sys/src/boot/reform. Can anyone help me find / build this file, please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Alex