* Hello everybody!From: Plan9 Maniac <glorfdev@gmail.com>
@ 2013-02-17 19:08
From:  @ 2013-02-17 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello, I'm Michal and I'm C programmer for a long time.
I've never known about plan9front, but now, I want to help improve it.
So first question, how to publish to plan9front hg?

And first fix: I've added my RTL8111e support,
It has code: 0x2c800000 and works with standard ether8169 driver.
I'll upload when I'll be available to do it.

Please, respond.  I think we can work together and help plan9 take over the
world! :)
Michal

* Re: [9front] Hello everybody!In-Reply-To: <CAGSv20oGmxHevwx2Lp4k-NmGCtMS83qhgHUUsKFxmWfqhTOxOw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2013-02-17 19:23 ` sl
From: sl @ 2013-02-17 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> I've never known about plan9front, but now, I want to help improve it.
> So first question, how to publish to plan9front hg?

Hello Michal.

Have you installed 9front yet?

-sl

* Re: [9front] Hello everybody!From: Michal Bien <glorfdev@gmail.com>