* [9front] tlsclient and hjgit for unix.
@ 2021-02-20 22:32 Jacob Moody
From: Jacob Moody @ 2021-02-20 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello all,

Ori has suggested that I make an announcement about this here.
I have recently pillaged drawterm and jsdrawterm to pull out
code to make a standalone tlsclient for unix and friends.

With this comes 9cpu(a poor man's drawterm -G) and a
git remote helper that allows authenticated pushes and pulls
from git9 served repositories over hjgit.

You can find the source for it on shithub:
http://shithub.us/moody/tlsclient/HEAD/info.html

Thanks,
moody