See attached. These changes provide better support for early-2011 Apple Macbook Pro laptops: native resolution by specifying the vid & did in /lib/vgadb, as well as providing an 'appletouch' mouse option, which stops i8042 calls for the internal trackpad. See https://blog.fallglow.com/misc/mbpro/cs8390.kmesg for an example of what is generated when the vgadb entry is lacking and the i8042 calls occur. I hope to implement rudimentary multi-touch for the internal trackpad so that an external 3-button mouse is not required. There is still an error thrown when initializing the keyboard early on ('i8042: kbd init failed'), but I haven't tracked down what is calling the i8042 reset whence the error message is generated. Additionally,, there is an issue with amlmapio.