* [9front] 9gridchan.org -> 9gridchan.info
@ 2022-07-28  3:16 Stanley Lieber
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2022-07-28  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i've set up a mirror (including subdomains):

http://9gridchan.info

please let me know if you find anything missing, broken links, etc.

coming soon: mirror of mycroftiv's griddisk

sl

* Re: [9front] 9gridchan.org -> 9gridchan.info
@ 2022-07-28  7:05 ` Jacobo Da Riva
From: Jacobo Da Riva @ 2022-07-28  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi,

At last two links in the FQA are linking to .org domain. The "Download .iso image" and "brief usage guide" are linking to doc.9gridchan.org instead of doc.9gridchan.info

Regards

@ 2022-07-28 14:05   ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2022-07-28 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On July 28, 2022 3:05:22 AM EDT, Jacobo Da Riva <jdrm@disroot.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>At last two links in the FQA are linking to .org domain. The "Download .iso image" and "brief usage guide" are linking to doc.9gridchan.org instead of doc.9gridchan.info
>
>Regards
>
>July 28, 2022, 5:18 AM, "Stanley Lieber" <sl@stanleylieber.com> wrote:
>

>> i've set up a mirror (including subdomains):
>>
>> http://9gridchan.info
>>
>> please let me know if you find anything missing, broken links, etc.
>>
>> coming soon: mirror of mycroftiv's griddisk
>>
>> sl

thanks, this is fixed now.

@ 2022-07-28 15:31 ` David Lind
From: David Lind @ 2022-07-28 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Thank you for this, sl!

/David

> 28 juli 2022 kl. 05:17 skrev Stanley Lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>:
>
> i've set up a mirror (including subdomains):
>
> http://9gridchan.info
>
> please let me know if you find anything missing, broken links, etc.
>
> coming soon: mirror of mycroftiv's griddisk
>
> sl

* Re: [9front] 9gridchan.org -> 9gridchan.info
@ 2022-07-28 19:22 ` Sigrid Solveig Haflínudóttir
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Sigrid Solveig Haflínudóttir @ 2022-07-28 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth Stanley Lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>:
> i've set up a mirror (including subdomains):
>
> http://9gridchan.info
>
> please let me know if you find anything missing, broken links, etc.
>
> coming soon: mirror of mycroftiv's griddisk
>
> sl

Thanks, sl.

BurnZeZ mentioned some other mycroftiv's work on gridchan that maybe
someone on the mailing list might have backed up, in whatever
capacity:

	mycroftiv → now that i have my lifes work linked from a single
	webpage http://harmonicultrafilter.com/m/music-index.html it would
	be nice to know all the stuff linked there is archived in away
	that doesnt depend on me

Archive.org seems to only have the webpages and I dunno whether mycro
ever uploaded his work anywhere else.

* Re: [9front] 9gridchan.org -> 9gridchan.info
@ 2022-07-29 13:47   ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2022-07-29 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

your emails to 9front ml always land in my spam, because of your dmarc rules:

dmarc=fail (p=REJECT sp=REJECT dis=QUARANTINE) header.from=unixbeard.se

@ 2022-07-29 17:05     ` David Lind
From: David Lind @ 2022-07-29 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I don’t know what dmarc is and I don’t care. I rarely send anything to the ml. Sorry for the inconvenience.

/David

@ 2022-07-29 19:28   ` sl
From: sl @ 2022-07-29 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thanks!

i guess this site is also down.

:/

@ 2022-07-30 21:55   ` william
From: william @ 2022-07-30 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Not famliar with ANTS and gridchanel. How many people use this?

@ 2022-07-31  0:46     ` Sigrid Solveig Haflínudóttir
From: Sigrid Solveig Haflínudóttir @ 2022-07-31  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front, william

Grid (which never required running ANTS) - somewhere around 30.

@ 2022-07-31  1:02   ` william
From: william @ 2022-07-31  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

not that it matters but some of the links still point to the old site. I was looking at the livecd
doc's and and fqa and it still had .org. Easy to fix I would snarf and paste to navigate. Also the header for 9grid, blog etc...little stuff

@ 2022-07-31 21:36     ` sl
From: sl @ 2022-07-31 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> not that it matters but some of the links still point to the old site.
> I was looking at the livecd doc's and and fqa and it still had .org.
> Easy to fix I would snarf and paste to navigate.  Also the header for
> 9grid, blog etc...little stuff

most of this should be fixed now.

one problem is, many of these pages were werc sites, and we don't have
the actual original files, just a mirror pulled remotely. so, none of
the cgi stuff will be dynamic anymore, all we have is static files.

sl