* [9front] htmlfs
@ 2021-08-29 21:05 Philip Silva
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Philip Silva @ 2021-08-29 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Speaking of Go and gumbo, I was also wondering if there is some sort of htmlfs. In at lest one forum it was mentioned there would be an xmlfs somewhere in contrib but couldn't find it. I'd be most curious about how it's structured also given that tags must be ordered. Maybe /mnt/.../html/body/001-div/... or .../body/001/div/...? I'm not sure if that would be a nice solution. For the opossum browser I eventually wrote an rpc that gets a css selector as input and returns jsons of html nodes. (Not really something for a reusable api I guess, but enough to try some stuff :) Although I'd much prefer using a common/clean interface/fs)