From: james palmer <james@biobuf.link>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Intel PRO/Wireless 2200bg
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 13:07:24 +0100	[thread overview]

you are not referring to the same card.

the pro/wireless 2200bg is supported by the openbsd iwi driver. i made a start on porting it for my x41t but never got round to finishing it, it gets as far as loading firmware onto the card and booting it.

https://paste.sr.ht/~foura/fd2dd22ca252bc4c3df0995b9e8f15943a906f2c

someone else is welcome to continue this work, i am busy with other things at the moment.

- james