From: qwx@sciops.net
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Howto: debugging with acid(1)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 21:34:30 +0200	[thread overview]

On Wed Oct 13 17:19:36 +0200 2021, igor@9lab.org wrote:
> Finally I organised my scattered notes on debugging with acid(1)
> and put it together into a howto with screencast:
>
> * https://9lab.org/plan9/debugging-with-acid/
>
> Experienced hackers most likely already know everything that is
> shown. If you haven't used acid(1) before for debugging, or it
> has been a while and you forgot, this will hopefully get you
> started quickly...
>
> If you find any issues please let me know.
>
> HTH
>
> Cheers,
> Igor

Hello,

Thank you for this document, it's a useful writeup.  Please
consider also adding it to or mirroring it on the wiki[1], where
others could put more tips as well.  You can contact any of the
contributors to be given permissions to push if you don't already
have them and also have a sr.ht account, or you could send
patches directly to them.

Cheers,

qwx

[1] http://wiki.9front.org