* [9front] dp9ik plugins for pam and bsd auth.
@ 2021-09-05 16:02 Jacob Moody
From: Jacob Moody @ 2021-09-05 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello all,

I sent some mail previously regarding some work on a standalone tlsclient ripped out of drawterm.
The repo[0] now contains a pam module and bsd auth executable for use in making UNIX system
authentication defer to a 9front authentication server. The ssl library has been changed
to use openssl rather then gnutls as well. I personally have been using the pam module for a
couple months now and haven't had much issue with it. I figure this might be interesting
to those running a hybrid network.

Thanks,
moody

[0] http://shithub.us/moody/tlsclient/HEAD/info.html