From: archeus@alkacide.net
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] 9front: Donation possibilities
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 22:45:07 -0500	[thread overview]

There are a few options.

The first one I can recommend is becoming a patron for _sl. He foots the bill/effort to keep the cat-v.org and 9front-related websites running. You can set up a monthly recurring payment of however much you want here:

https://www.patreon.com/stanleylieber

The other option I could think of would be to donate directly to cinap_lenrek. He's the primary programmer currently developing 9front and I'm sure he'd appreciate thanks for his tireless good work. You should contact him directly to see how you can work out donations. Here's his home page:

http://9hal.ath.cx/usr/cinap_lenrek/index.html

Non-monetary options would be to file good bug reports, contribute good code, and you could even donate old hardware for people to develop/test with if you feel so inclined. Make sure you ask someone if they want it before shipping random heavy boxes, though. You could also get on irc and let martian67 know he is an expert on various subjects.

Cheers,
archeus