I've attached screenshots showing the problem. This is on a pi4 kernel last compiled May 24 (using the then latest source): cpu% 9fs pidos cpu% cd /n/pidos cpu% cat cmdline.txt console=0 service=cpu nvram=/dev/sdM0/nvram bootargs='local!/dev/sdM0/fs -A -a tcp!*!564' nobootprompt='local!/dev/sdM0/fs -A -a tcp!*!564' cpu% cat config.txt [pi4] kernel=9pi4 arm_64bit=1 [pi3] kernel=9pi3 arm_64bit=1 [all] gpu_mem=16 core_freq=250 enable_uart=1 boot_delay=1 cpu% ls -l 9pi4 --rw-rw-rw- M 529 bill trog 3590848 May 24 2020 9pi4 Here's my /dev/config: dev root cons swap env pipe proc mnt srv shr dup arch ssl tls cap fs ether netif ip arp chandial ip ipv6 ipaux iproute netlog nullmedium pktmedium inferno draw screen swcursor mouse mouse uart gpio gpio gpio sd usb dtracy link gisb pci archbcm4 ethergenet ethermii ethermedium loopbackmedium usbxhci pci ip tcp udp il ipifc icmp icmp6 ipmux misc uartmini uartpl011 sdmmc sdhc dma gic vcore dtracysys dtracytimer port int cpuserver = 0; bootdir /$objtype/bin/paqfs /$objtype/bin/auth/factotum bootfs.paq boot Here's the relevant output of /dev/kmesg: 127 holes free 0x00430000 0x3e600000 1042087936 1042087936 bytes free Plan 9 4006M memory: 998M kernel data, 3008M user, 15013M swap bus dev type vid did intl memory 0 0/0 06 04 00 14e4 2711 0 ->1 1 0/0 0c 03 30 1106 3483 0 0:600000000 4096 #l0: genet: 1000Mbps port 0xBD580000 irq 189 ea dca632380883 usbxhci: 0x1106 0x3483: port 0x600000000 size 0x1000 irq 0 #l0: phy1 id 600d84a2 oui 80361 hjfs: fs is /dev/sdM0/fs 3 keys read in AES format init: starting /bin/rc ... rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image The message comes from /sys/src/cmd/rio/wind.c:84 I have 9front running on an rpi4 and I generally drawterm to it, but sometimes I just use it with the screen, keyboard and mouse directly. I have never had a problem with the screen rendering when drawterm-ing, but I consistently have an issue with a window's content expanding to render over the entire screen. If I click around, some of the windows start re-appearing, so it's not really expanding, it's just the rendering is wrong, and stays wrong. If I use winwatch to have that window have focus, the entire screen is rendered over again. If I re-size the window, it sometimes can return to a targeted size, but it's not consistently the case. If it does return to a normal size, the next window I click on gets the same all-screen-rendering problem if I try 'Move' it or 'Resize' it: it's rendered over the entire screen. Some windows running certain programs seem more prone than others--acme, page, and mothra. I haven't yet made a vanilla 'rc' window render over the entire screen, but th e window can fail to resize (I have to choose another window). If I do it enough times, rio becomes inoperable as windows aren't resized and the rendering of new windows are stuck in a 'red border with white background' state, for lack of a better term. Killing rio and re-starting resets the graphics correctly. I initially thought it had something to due with having an ultrawide monitor: my thought was that even tho' the detected screen size was much smaller than what was available, rio (or devdraw) had an issue with calculating the screen size available to the window. However, that is not the case, as I have an HD+ (1600x900) screen and it's still occuring. Has anyone experienced something similar, or have suggestions on how to resolve?