* [9front] Keyboard driver fails randomly
@ 2022-03-13  7:42 Abdul Raji
From: Abdul Raji @ 2022-03-13  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I installed 9front on my Dell Latitude E7250. I use an external keyboard and after about 30 minutes of operation, it fails to read any more input, even though the device is still powered.
It prints the following error:

[cid:eu.faircode.email.895]

Now, when I change the USB port the keyboard is plugged into once this happens it works again but I still find it weird.
Is there anything I've missed or is it just a bug that needs to be fixed?

- midnadimple