From: "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <fde101@fjrhome.net>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Port Status
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 06:13:41 -0400	[thread overview]

All of the issues I am seeing appear to be build issues rather than code
issues.

spim:

cpp: /sys/include/ape/fmt.h:26 ./libc.h:21 ctime.c:1 Could not find
include file <stdarg.h>

68000:

Can't cd 68000: '68000' directory entry not found

68020:

mk: no recipe to make 'cycles.2' in directory /sys/src/libc/68020

sparc:

mk: no recipe to make 'cycles.k' in directory /sys/src/libc/sparc