not sure why validatesender isn’t included in the distribution, but it’s called by smtpd. here’s mine: http://plan9.stanleylieber.com/mail/lib/validatesender i used to use ratfs, but now i just add especially egregious offenders as -k flags to smtpd itself. sl > On Apr 11, 2022, at 4:55 PM, sirjofri wrote: > > Hello Stanley, > > 11.04.2022 19:25:10 Stanley Lieber : >> validatesender checks /mail/lib/spamhaus, i update it via cron. > > My mail server setup is quite old (or a little corrupt), I don't have a validatesender in my /mail/lib at all. I'll have to look where I can get that. > >> i still receive tons of spam. > > That's unfortunate. I hoped this would be better. On the other hand, I assume your mail address is published more often than mine? > > sirjofri >