* [9front] netsurf and cookies
@ 2022-06-13 12:55 michael.grunditz
From: michael.grunditz @ 2022-06-13 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi

I have tried my very best to look in the
list archives. But no luck.

I am trying to use the plan9 port of netsurf.
It works great! The only issue I have is that
I can't login to sites, and I assume it is
related to cookies.

The cookiefile is opened just fine by netsurf.

I probably miss something silly , but is this
supposed to work?

Best regards,
Michael Grunditz