Hi, I've just committed the initial release for the netsurf native frontend. Feature-wise it is almost on par with the framebuffer frontend except for images that are not handled yet. I tried to make it look and behave like a native application but would like to have some feedback on this. All code is in the main repository: http://github.com/netsurf-plan9 In order not to mess with the current framebuffer frontend, I created a separate mkfile found in netsurf/mkfile.native. To build this new frontend, just run mk as usual and then run mk -f mkfile.native in the netsurf directory. Regards, Philippe