I crushed my 9front file server several months ago. I got fortunately motivation to reconstruct the system again these days, and got a recent CDROM (May 24, 2015). Now I have strange problem on my nvidia card, which say somethin strange handling..., which leads me to non rio. Then, I tried vesa mode with 1024x768x8 which runs fine. What were the changes on this vesa related timing things cinap reported before. Can I see the difference of old and new codes. As I mentioned above, I crushed my file server, and cannot see them by myself. Kenji