* [9front] WPA2 on 7260
@ 2022-11-13 15:01 Josh Pritsker
From: Josh Pritsker @ 2022-11-13 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

I've been trying to get 9front working on a Sony Vaio P.  I got an Intel AC7260 for WiFi.  Everything seems to work fine, but I can't connect to my WPA2 home network.  However, I *can* connect to the open network from a local coffee shop.

When I run `aux/wpa -p2 -s 'WiFi-Network' /net/ether1`, after a second I get an error of `aux/wpa: write auth: missing node`

`-d` gives `rsne:` and then a long hex string before the missing node error

Putting ether1 in debug mode gives me `wifictl: auth ` and then the same hex string when the error occurs

Adding the password ahead of time with factotum and using only `-2`, I get `can't flush queue 0: flushq: timeout` in the kernel console when adding, and then `ipconfig: no success with DHCP` when trying to initiate it.

Has anyone had a similar issue or does anyone have any suggestions for how to address this?

Thanks,
~ Joshua Pritsker