Hello, I have recently installed 9front on my laptop and only some USB mice seems to work. After a bit of investigation it turned out that my issues were with the kind of mice that presented part of them as a pointing device, and part of them as a keyboard. I had a look at the USB Hid spec, and it seems like some of the things that nusb/kb does (like setting the idle time) is not always supported by all types of devices, so this patch changes those things. It fixes the problems for me so now I can use my mouse. A sysinfo is attached. (Sorry if I am spamming the list, it doesn't seem like my mails are getting through..)