* upas ntlm auth -- untested, unused?
@ 2019-12-11  7:28 ori
From: ori @ 2019-12-11  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

The upas ntlm auth code has a comment claiming it's untested.
I don't have an imap server that does ntlm. Is anyone is using
the upas ntlm auth? Does anyone have access to an imap server
that does ntlm?

I'd like to remove either the code or the comment.

* Re: [9front] upas ntlm auth -- untested, unused?
@ 2019-12-11 12:22 ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2019-12-11 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i wrote the ntlm code for webfs but i cannot remember if i pirted it to imap too.

i used imap onto exchange for many years and that might have needed it so it might have been me (if noone else claims it).

if it is my code then its untested on 9front rather than untested at all - i used the labs code at that time.

-Steve