* [9front] access to list archives
@ 2021-11-21 17:33 adr
From: adr @ 2021-11-21 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi, I used to search the list archives with '9fs 9front' but now
is asking me for identification. Is there a mirror some place else?

Thanks,
adr.

* Re: [9front] access to list archives
@ 2021-11-21 20:35 ` umbraticus
From: umbraticus @ 2021-11-21 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

>  '9fs 9front' but now it is asking me for identification.

sysupdate

* Re: [9front] access to list archives
@ 2021-11-21 20:55 ` igor
From: igor @ 2021-11-21 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth adr <adr@SDF.ORG>:
> Hi, I used to search the list archives with '9fs 9front' but now
> is asking me for identification. Is there a mirror some place else?
[…]

Maybe this archive is an option for you:
• https://inbox.vuxu.org/9front/

* Re: [9front] access to list archives
@ 2021-11-21 21:30   ` adr
From: adr @ 2021-11-21 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Mon, 22 Nov 2021, umbraticus@prosimetrum.com wrote:
> sysupdate
Thanks, fresh installation, I didn't think about it.
Now it works.

> https://inbox.vuxu.org/9front/

Thanks Igor, this is exactly what I was looking for.

@ 2021-11-22  0:22     ` sl
From: sl @ 2021-11-22  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

>> sysupdate
>
> Thanks, fresh installation, I didn't think about it.
> Now it works.

we had some recent infrastructure changes and the contents
of the 9fs script were lagging behind. (my fault, sorry.)

>> https://inbox.vuxu.org/9front/

added to fqa2.

sl