* [9front] Looking for documentation on adding a WORM pation(s) across mutliple disks
@ 2021-03-25 21:41 fulton
From: fulton @ 2021-03-25 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

My file server is currently running off a single 512GB ssd. this is fine for now, but I want more space for large media files such as music and high res photo's. I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of new hard drives, making each of them one big WORM and adding them to my existing cwfs configuration. To clarify, I want to go from this:

/dev/sdC0/other
/dev/sdC0/fscache
/dev/sdC0/fsworm

this:

/dev/sdC0/other
/dev/sdC0/fscache
/dev/sdC0/fsworm
/dev/sdC1/fsworm
/dev/sdCN/fsworm

and have everything work together to give my file server a giant, multi drive WORM.

I assume this is possible, but I have not been able to find much documentation on the subject, if you use this on your file server and know of some good doc's or want to write your own, that would be fantastic.

Thanks for your time :)
--
Fulton fulton.software!fulton