* [9front] secstore on Raspberry Pi
@ 2022-07-27 14:51 sahu
From: sahu @ 2022-07-27 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello everyone,

I want to set up secstore on the pi, but I get the following output when checking it:

term% auth/secstore -u glenda -v
dialing $auth
secstore: can't dial $auth: connection refused

$auth is cirno in this case (set in /n/pidos/cmdline.txt).

I want to use my pi as single cpu, file and auth server. Do I have to set up a network listener for authentication? (And if so, how can I do that?) Or is there something else I'm doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for help and advice!

Best regards,
sahu