* Re: [9front] galaxy brain scrolling (new bounty)
@ 2021-01-17 12:00 Stuart Morrow
From: Stuart Morrow @ 2021-01-17 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> Presently this behavior is limited to rio, sam, and mothra but may later be extended to other programs.

It's in page. Introduced by 9front.

New bounty: 50GBP, Intel LPSS. It's *the* GPIO and UART on all these
Celeron SBCs (Odyssey, Odroid, Rock Pi X, Hackboard(probably)) and
some(AAEON UP) but not all(Atomic Pi) Atoms.  Also found in some
SDIO-WiFi-tier ThinkPad tablet.

Coming soon: sysinfo of my Seeed Odyssey and write-up of what all
works. Only thing really to be tested still is compile echoline's
ttyUSB driver for the on-board Arduino.   eMMC doesn't work, speaking
of things that are "the" part on all or many Intel SBCs. Everything
else works.

* Re: [9front] galaxy brain scrolling (new bounty)
@ 2021-01-17 13:41 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2021-01-17 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

at first i thought you meant 50Gigabit per...,
clearly my memory of ex-EU currencies has faded.

is that lpss thing acpi related ?!
cause if yes then it's probably not worth doing

@ 2021-01-17 21:07   ` Stuart Morrow
From: Stuart Morrow @ 2021-01-17 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> is that lpss thing acpi related ?!

There's ACPI and PCI modes.

* Re: [9front] galaxy brain scrolling (new bounty)
@ 2021-01-17 21:52     ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2021-01-17 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

kind of funny... sdmmc supports sd but not mmc which is slightly
different. I got preliminary support working for rpi compute module
3+, online at https://github.com/echoline/9emmc

it shouldn't be hard to change the relevant ?mmc.c but cinap pointed
out, it doesn't handle cases of bus width, disk speed, or voltage
settings... mmc cards really need all these settings figured out and
implemented from the extended CSD information. it works on these
devices (very slowly) but ymmv and before using it please be sure the
device isn't over-voltaged or something!

@ 2021-01-18  3:03 ` sl
From: sl @ 2021-01-18  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

>> Presently this behavior is limited to rio, sam, and mothra but may later be extended to other programs.
>
> It's in page. Introduced by 9front.

i didn't know that.

sl