* [9front] Merry Christmas
@ 2020-12-24 17:14 sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2020-12-24 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello dear community,

I hope you all have a nice christmas time, independent of your beliefs. I
wish you a good time with your families and friends, whatever you can do
in these crazy times. In Germany, for example, we are allowed to meet our
families, but restricted and only few days.

For the end of the year I wish you all some free time to calm down,
relax, and maybe reflect on the last year. Make some good decisions and
stay healthy.

For me as a Christian it's also a special time of the year. I remember
how Jesus was born, lived and died for all people, and how he forgives me
so I can live with him.

sirjofri

* Re: [9front] Merry Christmas
@ 2020-12-24 21:31 ` Romano
From: Romano @ 2020-12-24 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front, sirjofri

Merry Christmas to you as well, Sirjofri! Christ is born! Glorify Him! Christus ist geboren! Verherrliche ihn!

On December 24, 2020 5:14:36 PM UTC, sirjofri <sirjofri+ml-9front@sirjofri.de> wrote:
>Hello dear community,
>
>I hope you all have a nice christmas time, independent of your beliefs.
>wish you a good time with your families and friends, whatever you can
>do
>in these crazy times. In Germany, for example, we are allowed to meet
>our
>families, but restricted and only few days.
>
>For the end of the year I wish you all some free time to calm down,
>relax, and maybe reflect on the last year. Make some good decisions and
>
>stay healthy.
>
>For me as a Christian it's also a special time of the year. I remember
>how Jesus was born, lived and died for all people, and how he forgives
>me
>so I can live with him.
>
>sirjofri

* Re: [9front] Merry Christmas
@ 2020-12-24 22:54 ` tony
From: tony @ 2020-12-24 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Festivus, for the rest of us.

On 12/24/20 12:14 PM, sirjofri wrote:
> Hello dear community,
>
> I hope you all have a nice christmas time, independent of your
> beliefs. I wish you a good time with your families and friends,
> whatever you can do in these crazy times. In Germany, for example, we
> are allowed to meet our families, but restricted and only few days.
>
> For the end of the year I wish you all some free time to calm down,
> relax, and maybe reflect on the last year. Make some good decisions
> and stay healthy.
>
> For me as a Christian it's also a special time of the year. I remember
> how Jesus was born, lived and died for all people, and how he forgives
> me so I can live with him.
>
> sirjofri

* Re: [9front] Merry Christmas
@ 2020-12-24 23:54   ` Marshall Conover
From: Marshall Conover @ 2020-12-24 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Frankly, I'm insulted by the lack of acknowledgement of eggnog in these
wishes. We get precious little time these days, and even less time with
eggnog. May you all get eggnog while we're in midst of the eggnog harvest.

Sincerely,
drink eggnog

--
Have a good day,

Marshall Conover

* Re: [9front] Merry Christmas
@ 2020-12-25  7:55     ` Daniel Morandini
From: Daniel Morandini @ 2020-12-25  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Dear 9fronters,
I am grateful to have found this community and the front, I feel you close even though I’ ve never seen you. I learn a great deal of high quality teachings each day here, and I like the front style, a lot!

Thank you for everything, I wish you all an Happy Christmas and a long and prosperous time together 😊

dan