* [9front] [NOOB ALERT] Actually using 9front to write things
@ 2022-02-04 20:41 Alexander Shendi
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Alexander Shendi @ 2022-02-04 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi,

So I've sysupdated and recompiled the system for amd64 and 386. I have also compiled minischeme and run some of my scheme programs from OpenBSD.

Now I need to write things (mainly letters conforming to the german "dinbrief" standard). I guess the tool of choice is troff(1). Is there a good intro or example available? I read <http://helpful.cat-v.org/Blog/2019/12/03/0/>, but the linked repositories aren't available anymore.

Many thanks in advance.

/Alexander