* Fwd: Re: [9front] patch: tweak plumb support
@ 2021-01-14  6:35 sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2021-01-14  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hey ori,

13.01.2021 23:06:41 ori@eigenstate.org:
> Anyone who uses tweak have a chance to test this?
>
> (I can review the code, but have no idea if the

There's something missing in your mail :).

I can't tell you of any other user besides me. For testing it's just:

   # add 'plumb to imageedit' to /mnt/plumb/rules
   # start tweaked tweak
   plumb -d imageedit image.bit
   plumb -d imageedit -i <image.bit

Then looking at tweak window and /tmp directory.

I haven't tested if files are cleaned if tweak crashes or the window is
just deleted...

sirjofri

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-14  7:09 UTC | newest]