From: Romano <unobe@cpan.org>
To: 9front@9front.org,Tanami Muller <weitzeug@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [9front] perl for plan9?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:12:49 +0000	[thread overview]

I have i386 built and now just working on the tests. The patches are here: https://blog.fallglow.com/misc/ . The latest blead patch doesn't apply cleanly at the moment, unfortunately, and is the most far along in terms of hammering out issues; I just haven't had time to clean things up since the latest stable release when some blead updates also occurred and broke the patch in yhe plan9/ directory. I'll try to clean it up and get it going tomorrow night with instructions on how to build. Note that it doesn't build on other archs right now.