From: william@thinktankworkspaces.com
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: [9front] git github.com
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 20:17:24 -0700	[thread overview]

I can pull from github.com but I would also like to push. However i'm not sure what
to put in factotum/ctl

instead of proto=pass I I'm guessing its rsa or? not sure of the other settings. size= ek= etc...

I get malformed key data when I write I think I have a few things wrong. But not sure whats needed.
I placed id_ed25519.pub in $user/lib/sshthumbs

ssh: auth: no key matches proto=rsa service=ssh role=client
git/send: pktline: short read from transport
/bin/git/push: send 10864951: pktline: short read from transport

Any ideas?