Yes! I've just applied my changes and have it compiling and loading web pages. I've just taken the git/diff and dumped it. (That's attached) The code still contains debugging fprintf and may contain leaks, etc. It's not done, but it's what I have at the moment. It's kind of a hack, as it hijacks the llcache mechanism, but the higher-level fetcher interface isn't really compatible with webfs. I also have changes that implement correct scrolling and resizing. I'll try to get those into patch format when I get a chance. Hopefully some time this week.