* Re: [9front] shithub: free accounts
       [not found] <B10729960BA71F578C9AECF9126DB0AB@eigenstate.org>
@ 2020-12-11 11:03 ` roy niang
From: roy niang @ 2020-12-11 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hey ori, I would love to mirror some repositories on your server, as
royniang for the username :)

* Re: [9front] shithub: free accounts
@ 2020-12-11 21:04   ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-12-11 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: roy, 9front

Quoth roy niang <roy@royniang.com>:
> Hey ori, I would love to mirror some repositories on your server, as
> royniang for the username :)

Done.

user: as requested
pass: changeme-7ea7c455f

Instructions are on the homepage. Just give me a warning if you
put up a big repo: There's a bug in deltification that I need
to fix which makes them blow up in size/clone time.

* Re: [9front] shithub: free accounts
@ 2020-12-11 21:18     ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2020-12-11 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front; +Cc: roy

guys

@ 2020-12-11 21:19     ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-12-11 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth ori@eigenstate.org:
> Quoth roy niang <roy@royniang.com>:
> > Hey ori, I would love to mirror some repositories on your server, as
> > royniang for the username :)
> >

> Done.

And redone, without posting it to the mailing list.

* Re: [9front] shithub: free accounts
@ 2020-12-11 21:23       ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-12-11 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sl, 9front; +Cc: roy

Quoth Stanley Lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>:
> guys

This kind of incompetence is unacceptable. I demand that the person
posting passwords to public mailing lists be fired: they're obviously
a moron cosplaying as a sysadmin.

* Re: [9front] shithub: free accounts
@ 2020-12-11 21:31         ` Kurt H Maier
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2020-12-11 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 01:23:55PM -0800, ori@eigenstate.org wrote:
> Quoth Stanley Lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>:
> > guys
> >

> This kind of incompetence is unacceptable. I demand that the person
> posting passwords to public mailing lists be fired: they're obviously
> a moron cosplaying as a sysadmin.

I don't know what kind of cybersecurity chess match leads to plaintext
passwords on mailing lists, but this is the new policy for
code.9front.org passwords as well; I am all-in on this new world