Take out fossil and put back in ken's fs. On Mar 31, 2011 8:30 PM, "Ethan Grammatikidis" wrote: > > On 30 Mar 2011, at 9:02 pm, cinap_lenrek@gmx.de wrote: >> - add Tmove to 9p and fileservers > > I'd rather 'consider adding Tmove', it may turn out to suck after all. > >> - remove and replace fossil > > I've always wanted to write a filesystem. No seriously, I have. Am I > qualified to? That's another matter. :D Actually what does this one > mean? It reads like we want to take fossil out & put it back in.