* port for git9
@ 2019-11-21  2:19 Aaron Bieber
From: Aaron Bieber @ 2019-11-21  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hola!

Here is a port for git9. Pretty straight forward but this is the first port I
have done so clue-sticks would be awesome.

https://deftly.net/9/git9.tgz

Cheers,
Aaron

--
PGP: 0x1F81112D62A9ADCE / 3586 3350 BFEA C101 DB1A  4AF0 1F81 112D 62A9 ADCE

[-- Attachment #2: git9.tgz --]

* Re: [9front] port for git9
@ 2019-12-03  5:08 ` ori
From: ori @ 2019-12-03  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aaron, 9front

> Hola!
>
> Here is a port for git9. Pretty straight forward but this is the first port I
> have done so clue-sticks would be awesome.

Since nobody else responded, I may as well commit. It looks fine to me, and
builds. If someone with more of a clue objects, they can back it out :)

Just as a heads up, the ports stuff is kind of an unloved bit of
the plan9 world, and I'm not sure it really has an active maintainer
at the moment.

Mischief was doing some stuff with it, but it seems like he wants
to rewrite it in rc, and hasn't had too much of an chance to poke
at it lately.

So, if you want to do stuff with ports, I think it can end up
being your playground :)